I ordered 21 customized unifroms 10 weeks ago, I was like the lead time for customization was 4 to 6 weeks. 8 weeks ago I had to order an extra 4 unifroms, also customized.

I have recieved the second 4 unifroms we ordered. But we have not received the original 21. Heres the kicker. I have been told for the past 2 weeks we would have our uniforms no later than 10/11/2019.

Because we have a competition on 10/13/2019. I have called them every day for the past week and have gotten order updates, EVERY UPDATE WAS A LIE! Our original order from 10 weeks ago is not completed, and will not be delivered in time. I have contacted the company Omni cheer sent our order to, to have it customized.

No response. I have never worked with a company who couldnt give me an answer without speaking to "upper management" or having to "email upper management".

Their customer service is the absolute worst! And I am now fighting to be refunded because they are 4 weeks past the dead line.

Product or Service Mentioned: Omni Cheer Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Omni Cheer Cons: Timeliness of order processing, Delivery, Not being able to rush things, Long delivery time.

• Lies